This set includes:
1x Mercedes-Benz W31 type G4 German WW2 staff car
Design by BuildArmy.
The car is made of good quality non-Lego bricks which are fully compatible with LEGO® and other leading brands.
The Mercedes-Benz W31 type G4 was a luxury German staff car for high-ranking officers of the Wehrmacht in 1934. The car has seven-seat and iconic two rear axis. They were mainly used for escort and transport in parades and inspections. Between 1934 and 1939 fifty-seven thus model were produced. However German army later cancelled its production due to high cost.
• Estimated building time: 40 minutes.
• Number of bricks: 244 plus extra spare bricks.
• Made of good quality bricks compatible with LEGO® and other brands.
• The car is minifigure scaled. It fits 3 minifigures.
• Minifigures are not included.
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years.