This set includes:
1x Body: German Tank Commander 24th Panzer Division by Brickssoldier
High quality 360° UV-printed torso and arms.
The 24th Panzer Division (24. Panzer-Division) was formed in late 1941 from the 1st Cavalry Division based at Königsberg.
The division fought on the Eastern Front from June 1942 to January 1943, when it was destroyed in the battle of Stalingrad. Reformed it once more returned to the Eastern Front in late 1943 and remained there until surrender to Soviet forces in May 1945.
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years.