This set includes:
1x Cobi M8 Light Armored Car 'Greyhound' (Cobi Small Army Set No.2497)
Greyhound M8 was an American 6x6 light armoured car produced by the Ford Motor Company during World War II. It was used by the US and British army in Europe and the Far East until the end of the war. ‘Greyhound’ was a British nickname for the M8, but seldom if ever used by the US. It entered combat service with the Allies in 1943 to serve as the primary basic command and communication combat vehicle. M8 was supposed to come up to requirements of tank destroyers, hence, it was finally changed into armoured vehicle. Ford’s model T22E2 was the one to enter mass production. There were around 11,000 M8s produced.
The block vehicle by COBI has a rotating turret, a cannon moving up and down, operable trapdoors at the front of the vehicle and bonnets at the back.
- 370 blocks
- 1 figure of an artilleryman
- A block replica weapon: carabiner M1
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 200mm x 90mm x 95mm
This set contains small parts and is not intended for childern under 3 years.